The Music Ministries of Wesley are beginning to prepare for an exciting Fall! See below for when rehearsals resume.
- Celebration Ringers (Jr. High and High School) begin rehearsals on August 21 at 3:15 in the Chapel.
- Chancel Choir (Adult Choir) begin their Wednesday Evening Rehearsals on August 24 at 7:15 in the Choir Room. Sunday Morning Rehearsals will resume on August 28 at 7:45 in the Choir Room.
- Bells of Wesley (College and Adults)resume rehearsals on August 24 at 7:00 in the Chapel.
- Jubilation (Jr. High and High School)begin rehearsals on August 28 at 4:30 in the Choir Room.
- Exaltation (High School and College) begin rehearsals on August 31, at 5:30 in the Choir Room.
- Cherub Choir (Three-year-olds and Pre-Kindergarten), Sonshine Singers (Kindergarten and First Grade), Chimes of Glory (Third Grade – Fifth Grade), and Wesley Singers (Second Grade – Fifth Grade) begin their new year on August 31. For specific times and locations, visit Children’s Choirs.
- Wesley Brass begins rehearsals on August 31, at 6:30 in the Sanctuary.
- Asbury Chorale (Adult Vocal Ensemble) will begin on Wednesday evening, August 31, at 8:30, immediately following the Wednesday evening Chancel Choir rehearsal.
- The Praise Team lead at the 11:15 service all year round. Their rehearsals are every Tuesday at 5:30 in the Sanctuary.
Chancel Choir and Asbury Chorale are under the direction of Adria Schumann, email@example.com. Jubilation, Exaltation, and Wesley Singers are under the direction of Brenna Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org. Bells of Wesley, Celebration Ringers, and Chimes of Glory are under the direction of Gail Joslin. Cherub Choir and Sonshine Singers are under the direction of Kelly Snyder. Wesley Brass is under the direction of Ann Gore. The Praise Team is under the direction of Matt Sherrill. For more information about any of Wesley’s Music Ministries, please contact Assistant Director of Music Ministries, Brenna Martin.