Wesley’s Little Wonders
Birth - Age Three
Wesley's Little Wonders...where little kids learn about the wonders of God's love. Wesley's Little Wonders is family-oriented, kid-focused and volunteer-driven. That means we believe what happens at home is more important than what happens at church. It means your child will learn how much fun church can be. It means we love our volunteers and provide support, encouragement, and training to ensure everyone's experience is a great one.
Kids are the reason we do what we do, so we provide age-appropriate, relationship-driven programs to help each child begin to understand that:
God made me,
God loves me, and
Jesus wants to be my friend.
We provide programming on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings for children from birth through kindergarten. Your child will learn about the wonders of God's love while making new friends and having lots of fun!
Sunday Mornings (Hours 9:00 AM - 12:15 PM)
- 9:00 Worship Service -- Nursery care is provided , featuring Free play, books, bubbles, puzzles, and fun
- 10:00 Sunday School Hour -- Age-appropriate lessons from the Bible with fun activities and crafts
- 11:15 Worship Service Free play, music, books, puzzles and fun
Wednesday Evenings (when Wednesday @ Wesley meets)
- 5:45 - 8:30 -- Kids can have supervised fun with their friends while their older siblings and parents participate in Wednesday at Wesley activities.
- Cherub Choir is available for 3 and 4 year olds from 5:45 - 6:15. Click Here for more information about Children's Choirs.
The security of your child is as important to us as it is to you, so we provide secure check-in/check out and run a background check on every volunteer. Each room is always staffed by at least two adults. When you leave your child in our care, you can be sure he will be safe.
Wesley's Little Wonders depends on our Wesley family to provide loving care as we teach children about the wonders of God's love. If you would like more information about how to join our team, please contact Director of Christian Education, Kathi Pritts, firstname.lastname@example.org.